We’ve been talking for a little bit about how much we love Espa and her alternative, experimental take on pop music. She recently had a press day out in London, so we had a chance to catch up with her to ask her what exactly we haven’t been able to dig out about her yet- and we found out 5 facts about her.
1) I fainted (with joy) at a Nickelback gig in 2002.
2) I carry a smoked quartz in my bag at all times.
3) My Grandad toured the world with Frank Sinatra.
4) I’m obsessed with gangster movies.
5) I can perform most of Cat’s the musical as a one-women-show.